Deposit and Final Payment
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. FINAL PAYMENT is due, in full, 14 days prior to your arrival.
Cancellation and Reservation Changes
- Cancellations If more than 14 days notice is given, full payment less a $10% service fee will be refunded. If less than 14 days notice is given, the guest will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
- During high season (May thru October) cancellations made less than 14 days from first day of reservation, the guest will be responsible for the entire reservation. We will make every effort to re-book the room nights and the guest will be credited if we are successful, minus a 10% processing fee.
- Holiday cancellation policy: If less than 30 days notice is given, the guest will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation. We will make every effort to rebook your room, and will happily refund the nights that we are able to rebook!
- During regular season (Nov-April), any cancellation made 14 days prior to arrival date, a full refund of the deposit will be given less 10% for credit card fees. A cancellation made less than 14 days from arrival date, guest will be responsible for the deposit or can be given the full amount in the form of a gift certificate for a future stay.
- Please note that we have a two night minimum throughout the year and a three night minimum over certain holidays. There are occasions where a one night stay can be accommodated. Please call us for more information.
- A maximum of 4 rooms may be occupied by one group.
- There are no refunds for early departures, late arrivals, or no shows.
- Taos Special Packages are offered year round.
- Adobe & Pines Inn Gift Vouchers are available here.
- At Adobe & Pines, we welcome and adore our four-legged guests! We charge a one time fee of $50 per dog per stay. Dogs must be leashed while on the property. Adobe & Pines has a zero tolerance policy for aggressive dogs. If you know that your dog does not do well with unfamiliar people or dogs, please do not bring your dog to Adobe & Pines. If your furry friend has any destructive habits, or if they tend to bark excessively when left alone, please do not leave them unattended in your room. We provide pet waste disposal bins and bags, dog sheets to place on furniture, and welcome treats. If you need a dog bed, water bowls, or crate, just ask!
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages to the room, furnishings, linens and premises that occur during your stay. We will discuss damages with you prior to any charge. Please let us know immediately if linens are stained so that we can attempt to remove stains.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Adobe & Pines buildings. A $250 “Deep Clean” fee will be charged if it is apparent that there has been smoking in your room.
"The breakfasts alone are worth going for! We had a wonderful room with a private sauna, soaking tub and 2 fireplaces!
The new owner Christine, made us feel so welcome, and we immediately relaxed with tea and cookies in the peaceful courtyard.
The historical attraction of the original hacienda and grounds kept us snapping pictures the entire time.