- A 12.562% tax will be added to the room rate.
- A 50% deposit holds guest reservations.
- Cancellations made 15 days out (30 days for holidays) from the date of booking will receive a full refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- During high season (May thru October) cancellations made less than 15 days from first day of reservation, the guest will be responsible for the entire reservation. We will make every effort to book all or some of the reservation and guest will be credited as such.
- Holiday cancellation policy: Cancellation made less than 30 days from arrival, guest will be responsible for the entire reservation. Again, we will make every effort to book all or some of the reservation and guest will be credited as such.
- During regular season (Nov-April), any cancellation made 14 days prior to arrival date, a full refund of the deposit will be given less 10% for credit card fees. A cancellation made less than 15 days from arrival date, guest will be responsible for the deposit or can be given the full amount in the form of a gift certificate for a future stay.
- Please note that we have a two night minimum throughout the high season and a three night minimum over certain holidays. There are occasions where a one night stay can be accommodated. Please call us for more information.
- A maximum of 4 rooms may be occupied by one group.
- Taos Special Packages are offered year round.
- Adobe & Pines Inn gift certificates are available.
- Please contact us regarding a potential dog or cat stay. We welcome our pet guests, but need to speak with you about our policy regarding pets left unattended in their room.
- We do have a $25 fee per pet stay.
"The breakfasts alone are worth going for! We had a wonderful room with a private sauna, soaking tub and 2 fireplaces!
The new owner Christine, made us feel so welcome, and we immediately relaxed with tea and cookies in the peaceful courtyard.
The historical attraction of the original hacienda and grounds kept us snapping pictures the entire time.